Thursday, March 25, 2010

BODY CONTOURING

VELA SHAPE-

I perform this treatment daily to many clients with cellulite. This treatment not only reduces and smoothes the dimples on legs, buttocks, arms and tummy's, but it also takes off inches through circumferential reduction. I've seen many Bra Buldge's dininish and Front Pooche's shrink....this treatment is also good for tightening and firming the skin. As many as 6 treatments make a total difference. I am a true believer in this treatment not only because I witness improvement on others, but I use the VelaShape on MY legs!!

2 comments:

  1. want vela shape! does it hurt at all? How long do the results last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be uncomfortable for some, but majority say its bearable. Some areas more tender than others, but it is commonly done weekly and every week become more tolerable. The results last as long as you maintain, like anything you do it takes maintenance.

    ReplyDelete